- 16 years experiences powered by Project Management MBA.
-Result /people oriented professional with extensive experience in telecoms network roll out, program management, contract management, vendor management &
-Excellent Project management with effective negotiation skills and Process development.
-Exceptional operational capabilities.
-Customer Experience expert including passive, active and live approaches.
-Resourceful and creative problem solver.
-Used to over achieving and complex challenges.
-Strong leader, motivator with strong ability to get the best out of the teams and individuals.
- Play important role in Vodafone Rollout handbook for site establishment engineers. (Feb 2001)
- VCT "Vodafone Certified Trainer" since 2014 Rolling out 20+ project management sessions for more than 1000 attendees.
- Thank you certificate from Vodafone Egypt CEO for the significant Contribution in launching the 3G broadband.
- Awarded 7 times "The Outstanding achievement award" for leading different cross-functions projects across the company.
- Awarded "Super Trooper Award” for lead the Roaming Stream across the company maximizing the Roaming Revenue Share.
Total of 22 years of experience in IT/multinational culture.
- 9 years of technical experience in software programming. Another 13 years of management experience.
- PMP Certified.
- Excellent experience as a PMP instructor.
- Strong leadership and people management/resource management skills.
- Solid experience managing Agile projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent supervisory skills including hiring, payroll and others.
- Result-oriented, analytical thinking, attention to details and strong team player.
- Multicultural acumen and very good customer communication.
- Extensive interaction with diverse cultures in Europe (England, Switzerland, Finland, Spain, Netherland), USA and Egypt.
- Experience in multiple industries mainly Healthcare and Telecommunications.
- Solid experience in CMMI.
- Excellent English, read, written and spoken.